Welcome to E. Gaynor Brennan Municipal Golf Course and our new website. Formerly known as Hubbard Heights, many of our players still refer to it as "The Heights".
Please take the time to review our site and new content. Check out the drop down menus and various categories. Our goal is to continually update our site to keep everyone informed.
Originally a private course, opened in the late 1920's, it opened for play to Stamford residents on April 1, 1949.